relief

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:00:33 -0400

"You'll have to contact a priest for that."

  Ho, ho, ho. Someone that will stoop as low as me!  :-)

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 12:57 AM
  Subject: Re: relief

  In a message dated 10/18/01 9:02:15 PM !!!First Boot!!!, =
ATKINSD@cedarville.edu writes:=20

    The reason for this note is that after doing this regularly for a =
few=20
    weeks I have noticed a lot less lower back pain and stiffness in my=20
    arm that I use to play the notes while tuning. has anyone else had=20
    this same kind of experience, not with a par fitness course, but =
with=20
    exorcize on a regular basis?=20

    Doug Atkins=20

  The need for exercising is important whenever you do any kind of =
physical activity. Tuning a piano is a physical activity. Standing for =
long periods of time is a physical activity. So when strengthen all your =
muscles, it will help those you need to tune pianos. But I am not sure =
if exorcising your muscles will relieve back pain. You'll have to =
contact a priest for that.=20

  Wim=20