Running CA

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:28:44 -0400

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:05:25 -0400 Clyde Hollinger <cedel@supernet.com>
writes:
> Mark,
>
> Bingo!  And the way you solve the problem makes sense to me, too!
> Although I just had another flash of inspiration, maybe.  Are the toes
of the
> tilter too slippy?  Would it solve the problem if I just permanently
covered
> them with rubber or something that had more "grab"?
>
> Clyde

Hi Clyde -

While I don't think puting rubber on the toes would hurt, I still think
the only way the piano can get away from the tilter is when the toes of
the tilter are not in contact with the bottom of the piano when the piano
gets back far enough so that the back casters allow the piano to slip
forward.  (jeez, that's one lousy sentence, but I hope you get the idea!)

I'm not convinced rubber toes that don't make contact with the bottom
would be of much assisitance

No slop.
No slip.

Mark Potter