Baldwin troubles

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 20:11:12 -0400

Tom or anyone,

Is this just a temporary thing?  I know I didn't order parts from
Baldwin all that often, but it's unnerving to know I can't.  Also, if
Baldwin is going to stay in business at all, it seems to me not being
able to sell parts just makes it all that much more difficult for them.
Not that they made that much money off of that department anyway.

Regards,
Clyde