bad pinblock

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:32:44 -0500

As an update to the "rebuild" by WL, who evidently is known far and wide
for his disasters, the husband called to say the wife would be out of
town and couldn't keep the appointment, so I'd need to reschedule. I then
proceeded to tell him the whole story, and remind him anything I did
would not "fix" anything, but would only be a band aid for a totally
destroyed instrument, and the moment I stood up from the piano bench the
warranty would already have been over for some time.........   He was
very gracious, and appreciated my taking the time to tell him everything
about it, but he does want me to come back and try to glue the pins and
get it to work for a few months.  So, I guess I will.
Thanks for encouraging words. I was a bit worried there for awhile...
les bartlett
houston
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.