THIS SAYS IT ALL!!!!! (OT)

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:59:13 -0400

At 5:08 PM -0500 10/22/01, Avery Todd forwarded:
>>"God"
>>"God We Trust"
>>God is in our pledge,........ If God offends
>>you......... because God is part of our culture and we are proud to have
>>Him.

Help me out here, which god are we talking about, Allah, Jaweh, the=20
Christian God, Ma (the Creator), the Great Spirit? Or is this another=20
conversation where everyone uses the name "God", and each thinks that=20
it that it's their own god being referred to. (Modern religions=20
insist that there is only one God and if anyone else has a different=20
name for God, it's only because they haven't learned the one true=20
name and switched churches yet).

It's a big country with as many different churches as political parties.

This says it all (this, plus the AM radio ads from car dealerships):