S&S center pinning/ was Re: Don't SAY IT ALL!!!!!

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:41:35 -0400

Dear Ed et al:
This past weekend I attended a seminar given by Eric Schandall, S&S
Field Representative. He made some comments relating to the
phenomenon you wrote about below.
He said the "sizing solution" you mention is Emralon aka a teflon
solution. He disavowed using Protek for the problem, and I thought he
recommended against the use of the usual alcohol solutions. He did
suggest the use of "Heet", a fuel line de-icer. Another brand of
de-icer, "DryGas", was mentioned by a tech at the seminar but I think
Eric was reluctant to second that suggestion because he was
unfamiliar with that particular formulation.
I'll cc: this to Eric to see if my memory is true.

Patrick Draine