improved time for tuning

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 07:03:01 -0400

Joe,

I read through your procedure.  When I got to your last sentence I
decided there wasn't much point in my changing anything, since I use
strip mutes.

Anyone who is interested in efficient strip muting should take Dan
Levitan's class, if it is offered again somewhere.  When I took the
class it was called "Muting Master Class."  I can't think of any bases
he didn't cover.  But I didn't change my ways, either, because my method
of muting is efficient enough to suit me.

Regards,
Clyde