Yamaha Quits Schaff

MoodyPiano@AOL.COM MoodyPiano@AOL.COM
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:10:36 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2001 7:52:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,=20
cedel@supernet.com writes:

> and if this report is true,

We heard the same report from Schaff so I would believe it to be true.

Everyone keeps naming Schaff but there are other supply houses.  I would onl=
y=20
assume that Yamaha is also pulling all of their product from these others as=
=20
well. Yes/No?

In a message dated 10/24/2001 9:40:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,=20
erwinpiano@msn.com writes:

> Try the Tokiwa  pre-cut dampersets from Pacific/Brooks to replace the loss=
=20
> of Yamah parts.

Does anyone know of any parts that can't be replaced by non-Yamaha parts?

If most parts are available from somewhere else, I believe that Yamaha will=20
in effect be creating a boycot of their product.  For more ease and=20
convenience sake than anything else, if their is something available that is=
=20
the same without the brand name, why would a busy technician/store want to g=
o=20
through an extra step just to call Yamaha?

~Lanie
Moody Piano & Organ
Metro West Plaza (rear)
796 Boston Post Road East
Marlborough, MA 01752

Phone 508-229-3601 =E2=80=A2 Fax 508-303-8996
<A HREF=3D"mailto:MoodyPiano@aol.com">MoodyPiano@aol.com</A> =E2=80=A2 <A HR=
EF=3D"http://www.bushellcompanies.com">www.bushellcompanies.com</A>=20