tilters

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:31:20 -0400

Dave,
    I'm with you on this but I've been reading with some curiosity how many of
you list members strap the tilter to the piano. I've also read how straps have
moved during the tilting or raising process. I must say I don't know why you
all bother with straps. I've found that a judiciously placed "C" clamp affixing
the tilter to the piano works very well for me and it is completely out of the
way and has never , ever slipped. Anyone else out there use a "C" clamp?

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net