needle update

Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:56:58 +0200

Well, I thought needles were sized the same here as there... and suspect
they are.. in which case  the larger the sizeing number the smaller
diameter the needle has. In which case a #17 needle is going to be very
thin. In fact I cant remember ever running into a needle smaller then a
size 12.  How pins are sized I have no idea.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.