more on this temperament thing

david severance severanc@mail.wsu.edu
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:21:35 -0700 (PDT)

List

I don't if everyone who is currently on this list is familiar with Ed Foote
but may I state for the record that he is the resident HT guru and that if
you have any interest in the subject at all please make it a priority to
attend one of his classes at the next convention. I attended the one in
Crystal City and found it insightful.

David Severance