Use of "Larger" Type

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:04:54 -0400

That MS "feature" is a POS as much of their "features" are.

If your output is the same size as your headers it would be VERY
helpful.  And that _was_ a shout.

Go to Edit, Preferences, Fonts and change to 14 point will help those
who are impaired.  Those with myopia can stretch out their arms. :)

If one is using Netscape use Cntl [ or Cntl ] to change screen font
sizes.

I am not only hard to get along with but I am hard of seeing and getting
hard of hearing.  Soon I will be all hard of.

		Newton