Don't SAY IT ALL!!!!!

Graeme Harvey gharvey@netsource.co.nz
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:23:03 -0000

Hi Scott,

I totally agree. I got so frustrated with trying to read the digest form
that I recently unsuscribed from digest and re-subscribed on the "live"
list. Now instead of scrolling through masses of html and multi-levels of a
thread, I can simply order the topics in alphabetical order and delete those
I'm not interested in quickly. Mind you I now get 90 per day from this list
and not the 6 or 7 digest versions, not much quicker to download but overall
much easier to deal with.

Regards,

Graeme Harvey
New Plymouth