Ballistol

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:58:35 -0600

Hi,
After seeing much discussion on the use of Ballistol my intrest was =
piqued.=20
A red flag was raised when reading the product information.
It is used in lubricating air plane cables and is expected to creep into =
places that are not excessable.
I called the company and asked about this and was told that one of their =
demonstrations was to paint a bolt black so that one could watch the =
product creep UP the bolt. Not good! Watch out tuning pins.
Goose Juice does not contain Ballistol or Silicon.

Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com