PowerTech Client Management Software

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:59:48 -0800

Greg,

I keep service histories in the notes section for each customer.  The notes
have a time stamp or you can write in the date followed by what you did.
When you drag the customer to the schedule you immediately have an
opportunity to do numerous things such as notes, repeating appointments
(they automatically appear on your schedule whenever you want them to in
the future).  Since I use a Palm Pilot, I enter info at the job and when I
sync to the desktop if is transfered. You haven't really looked at Time and
Chaos...as I said a cursory look won't do it.  All your info can be
transferred if you have it in comma delimited text (or something like
that).  I just started over after PSM and entered each customer as they
came up.  I used PSM as my History record if I didn't want to enter
everything again.

David I.