PowerTech Client Management Software

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:37:48 -0800

The advantage to a programs like PowerTech, PTBiz is they do keep
individual service records for a piano.  Time & Chaos can keep track of
multiple pianos only if you enter that info in your notes area.  It doesn't
mean there is a nice graphic which says
____________Piano_____________Serial etc. for each piano.  I don't have
problem with this and I keep track of mulitple pianos albeit not as pretty
as PTBiz, DBPiano etc.  I really suggest you download it and play with
it...really look at it and see if you can make it work in your business.
The company regularly upgrades (free) and is behind their product.

David I.