Spurlock Damper Design (larger dampers in bass for old upright)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 08:39:16 -0400

Sounds like we are refining things here. Thanks for all the tips. They sound
good.

> Is the piano in your shop? It's a lot easier to solve the little problems
> with the piano there.

You don't know how many times I wished the piano was in my shop. No, it is
not. It is about 25 miles away. Oh, well. I guess that just means at least
one or two trips out there for fitting, etc. I'm sure if I had done 87 of
these jobs before, I could do all in one quick trip. But I have not, this is
upright damper job #1. So I will go there as many time as is necessary to do
the job right!

Thanks again for your input. This is great.

Terry Farrell