split bridge

John Dewey jdent@soltec.net
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 09:16:45 -0500

I find an easy way to clean up the excess epoxy is to use the craft =
style pipe cleaners. I get them in the craft section of Wal-Mart. Just =
use about 1/2 inch of the end and when it is full of goo hold it over =
the waste can and cut the end off with wire cutters. This way you can =
have a clean brush to get down in the narrow area at the bass of the =
bridge pin. One 12 inch pipe cleaner makes about 20 clean brushes and =
you don't get any goo on your hands.

John Dewey