stability of pitch raises (Ron's question)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 01 Sep 2001 14:28:13 -0500

>Hey buster! Were you a beginner in this profession at some point or were you
>born with a tuning wrench in one hand and a tuning fork in the other? I'll
>bet your mother wasn't any too pleased when came breast feeding time!  :-(

Actually, I was raised by wild gophers in the back lot of a salvage yard,
and have been a perpetual beginner at a number of things ever since.

>Got just a little quicker and a little smarter today.  :-)   You'll get a
>progress report in 2003. I will likely be doing things entirely different
>then.
>
>Terry Farrell

It forever amazes me how our realities change over time (if we're paying
attention), so you likely will at that. Keep truckin'.

Ron N