Verituner

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 08:42:22 +0200

> From: "Kevin E. Ramsey" <ramsey@extremezone.com>
> Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 18:55:12 -0700
> To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject: Re: Verituner
>
> Paul, I think that he is referring to the phenomena of a piano that is
> repeatedly tuned to the exact same place becoming more and more stable and
> settled. I think I wrote on that subject recently.

No Kevin, I have tuned more pianos than most so I know about a piano getting
more beautiful and stable after a couple of times in just a few days.
With this Verituner it is a different story : the Verituner improves the
first tuning (on the same instrument) and the third one will be better and
the fourth one.... etc etc.
That is because it continually adds and recalculates the latest incoming new
data.
At a certain moment that very tuning has become faultless and utterly
balanced, and that is a rare situation if you know what I am saying.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland