Thank's for the advice!

Gary McCormick gmcc@pipeline.com
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 06:50:27 -0700

To all who responded to my question regarding the tuning exam, I express my
thanks.
I'm not new to tuning, but I have been humbled by the RCT.
I have lurked on this list since the beginning of this year and have learned
quite a bit.  Not only about pianos,
but about myself.
Whatever conceptions I had about the PTG were wrong. Actually, I didn't
really know anything about it.   Based on my observations of this list,
there's definately nothing wrong with having standards, and I want to make
sure I meet (hopefully exceed) them.  Why wouldn"t I want to belong to an
organization that promotes educating its' members?  I realize now, I should
have done this a long time ago - but just last Monday, I sent off my
application for membership.
So, thank you, again to everyone who responded to my question.
Gary McCormick