Where to get flange loop cord?

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 17:48:24 -0500

    Help!  I've just used the last of an old supply of the woven cord for
flange spring loops.
    Spent 3 hours visiting fabric, craft, fishing tackle and carpet/drape
stores, and couldn't find anything.  I last bought it in a fabric store with
a big craft department 600 miles from here, don't feel like making the drive
this week.
    Phone calls don't help.  "Hi, do you have some woven cord suitable for
replacing flange spring loops on a Kawai grand with wippen assist springs in
stock...?"
    Does anyone know where to get this stuff, or even what to call it?
    Thank you.
        Ed S.