stability of pitch raises (Ron's question)

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 19:48:18 -0500

An interesting addendum to Ron's questions,  Since many of you charge extra
for pitch raises, does any one charge more yet again for large pitch
lowerings,  Well many pianos are a real wrestling match in the opposite
direction.
Not often do I charge for raising, but I offer the customer the choice,
when a piano is sharp at this time of year.  Tune to A442 for example or
pay for lowering, to A440.   Most times the piano gets tuned sharp.
Roger