Verituner

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:27:06 EDT

antares@EURONET.NL (antares) writes:

> quote from Mr bremmer :
>
> "I don't need a device that tells me what to do, especially if I know that
> it's wrong to begin with"
>
> unquote.
>
> I do like aural tuning too, I do like my wonderful Verituner very much and I

There is no need to feel threatened by anything I say. After all, you are in
the position of the large majority.  I did not say anything against the
Verituner's capabilities, I only said that I do not need one.  But I do and
will always take issue with the concept that  the "perfect" compromise for
the piano is the one that all of the ETD's strive for.  I can do much better
than that and have fun doing it.

You have fun too, Antares.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin