stability of pitch raises (Ron's question)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 11:09:07 -0500

>I have read quite a few explanations that are reasonable and do not describe
>punitive charges. Is it possible that you already had your answer and you
>were just trolling for someone to say what you wanted to hear?
>
>Terry Farrell

Ok, perhaps I've lost track somewhere along the way. Who besides you
responded that they habitually (every tuning) do two pass tunings with an
ETD and charge for pitch adjustments? The vast majority of the ones I read
had the justification that, since they don't normally do two pass tunings,
the extra pass costs extra money. I have no arguments at all with that, but
these didn't meet the qualifications of the question. What did I miss?

Ron N