stunning tuning without a stun gun

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 20:32:39 +0200

Hello Jim Coleman,

I just wanted to say hello to you (it has been a long time, right?) and tell
you that all this gibberish about Verituners, Cybertuners, Sat tuners etc...
is very very nice, but that in the end (and especially when the batteries
are out of energy) the real tuner makes a real tuning...OK?

Most friendly greetings from,

André oorebeek