Kohler & Chase

RussWig@AOL.COM RussWig@AOL.COM
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:10:18 EDT

cedel@supernet.com writes:

> If you are a piano technician, contact a piano supply house. If you are a
> do-it-yourselfer, your best bet is to contact a local piano technician, who
> may or may not be willing to sell you parts.  Some of us have sold parts to
> piano owners, but later found out the piano owner also expected us to give
> a lot of time-consuming free advice.  Don't be surprised if the piano
> technician wants to do the whole job for that reason. Regards,
> Clyde RussWig@AOL.COM

Thanks, let's just say I am an interested amateur who is just looking to be
pointed in the correct direction. I am tackling this job to see if I have any
talent for your craft as a precursor to jumping in and getting some real
training. I have the piano already so the only investment for me is time and
interest. I'm not looking for any free help just some guidance. If I get in
over my head I'll call a pro.

RW...