Betsy Ross pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 07:15:21 -0400

Well now, Tom and Roy, aren't you both going a little too far?  On the
one hand, surely the Betsy Ross isn't a good piano, but it certainly
isn't a toy, and while I know some people have these things even though
they could easily afford something better, there are others who have
them because it is the best they can afford.  Some may disagree with me,
but I think a low quality piano is better than no piano at all.  (And I
am a "respectful technician.")

On the other hand, "congratulate them on the finest purchase they've
ever made"?  How can one justify that?  There's got to be a middle road
somewhere.  Let's find it.

Regards, Clyde