Verituner

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 11:01:00 +0200

A440A@AOL.COM wrote:

>     I may be mistaken, and I hope Jim will jump in here and clarify, but I
> was under the impression that one occasion, Jim did exactly this.  Used the
> machine for everything, unisons and all.  That was the basis of the point I
> was making.
> REgards,
> Ed Foote RPT

Well, Ed... there you put your foot in it...:) I suppose we will have to get
that facts... Jim... where are you ?

Usually, tho, I am willing to believe just about anything is possible. Here
however I would have to see it to believe it. To do the blindfold test
myself...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.