New Job for Wim

Doepke Family doepke@fwi.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:52:31 -0500

Having been in education for over 20 years, I am also curious to find out
about The University's position regarding regular maintenance and
regulating.  When I was teaching choral music, I wish that a local
technician would have told me more about how climate/humidity changes
affected the pianos in my department.  Even some literature from the PTG
would have been welcome.

Brian Doepke
doepke@fwi.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Richard Brekne
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 12:02 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: New Job for Wim

Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:--

Something on another thread, and it reminded me Wim is off to start
a new job working at a University after many years owning and
opereating a store. And I got to thinking it would be nice to know
how everything is going, an interesting transition to be sure. I
hope and trust all goes well ?

Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway