Lemonade

Jon Page jon.page@verizon.net
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:33:41 -0400

How about a spare in your wallet or toolbox.

My keys were locked in while delivering a piano 120 miles away.
it had started to rain while we were in the house and my helper went out to
close the windows.
He hit the lock button unknowingly but fortunately left the windows cracked
a bit.

A straightened coat hanger with a hook on the end latched the keyring and
pulled the keys out
of the ignition and to the opening where they almost fell beside the door,
whew.

I'll put a spare in my toolbox tomorrow.
Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jon.page@verizon.net
http://www.stanwoodpiano.com