Lemonade (locking keys in car...)

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 05:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bill,

I've done the "locked the keys in the car" twice
now.  But it's never been a problem.  Wanna know
why???

I carry TWO sets on me all the time!  If I lock
in the first set, there's another set in my
pocket.

Honestly, it happens to be that way more by
accident than by planning. But a few years back,
I decided I liked it and it 'stuck'.

Hmmm... if a guy knows anything about the inside
of a door, a soundboard cleaning tool might prove
to be pretty handy for unlocking...  but then
that's locked in the trunk!

:-)

Take care,

Brian

--- Bdshull@AOL.COM wrote:
> Mark,
>
> If it makes your day even brighter, a few
> months ago I pulled the
> keys-locked-in-car thing, and had no wire with
> me.  So I called campus
> safety, and they succeeded in fully separating
> the door linkage with their
> gizmo. Then my assistant showed up and we got
> in with some piano wire.

=====
Brian Trout
Grand Restorations