Old parts for repair practice

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:08:20 -0500

Hello List.  I'm interested in getting some old parts for repair practice,
such as:
Grand hammer flange w/hammer
Grand whippens, which don't necessarily have to match with the hammer
flange and hammer.
Vertical whippens.
Vertical hammer w/shank and hammer butt.
Keys with backcheck, naturals or sharps.
I'm practicing repair on all of the above.  I would gladly pay a fee for
your trouble and mailing costs, so if you have items such as these in your
old goddies box and you could spare a few give me a responce.
I do appreciate all of the assistance I've received from all of the pro's
on the list and hopefully someday I'll be able to payback for your help and
education.
Gordon Holley
Goshen, IN
gholley@hi-techhousing.com (work)