Being appreciated: was work in Alabama

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:20:12 -0700

At 05:07 PM 9/5/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>I get the feeling they like me.  (Awfully close to bragging, I know.)  :-(
>
>Regards, Clyde

That should be :-) .... they like you, they're doing right by their pianos.
Smiles all round.

I think we sometimes make a mistake by giving up too soon, assuming that
people do not want the work we think they should have done. It takes
the decision out of their hands, which is where it rightly belongs.

You know, some of those school pianos will be around a long, long time.
Imagine thirty or forty years from now ... some tuner will get in there,
see the work, maybe see the name, and understand that someone took some
initiative, and did things right. Sort of like reaching a hand across
generations ...

Susan