Baldwin SD-10

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 16:40:01 -0500

>Before I admit my use of it, I wish to ask you Ron, have you ever squirted a
>tad of CA down between the outer rim and the soundboard edge on an older
>grand that has its plate out, but is not getting a new board?
>
>Terry Farrell

Nope. Why? If it's not loose, nothing is to be gained. I always figured
that if it was loose anywhere, it was probably about to be loose somewhere
else too and since it was in the shop for rebuild, it's time to get
cautious and consider replacing the board. It might be gotten away with for
a field repair, but I'd want better security with a rebuild. Besides, I
don't consider CA to be a multi purpose wood glue anyway.

Ok, you can admit it now.

Ron N