Tuneoff challenge

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 20:16:24 -0400

Jim and everybody,

Well, I for one would be most interested in this.  And I believe it would
indeed be educational for those on the list who hold strong opinions on
the superiority or either aural or ETD-assisted tuning.  I am well aware
of the tune-offs between Dr. J Coleman and Virgil Smith and the outcomes,
although unfortunately I was not present for them.

But under no condition would this David (me) take on one of those
Goliaths!  I will let that up to one of the rest of you.  :-)

Regards,
Clyde