TuneLab

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:16:11 -0400

> Does anyone out there have any version of Tunelab running in a Windows
> 2000 environment?

I just gave it at try and it looks like it works. My Win2k computer isn't
near the piano, so I couldn't give it a full workout. But it installed fine,
and it produced all 88 notes fine. It also responded fine to my A440 on my
electronic metronome, and it showed that A441,A442, etc. were sharp. So I'd
say it's a safe bet.

By the way, I'm all for Windows 2000, if you need a Windows operating
system. I think it's Microsoft's best one. They should advertise: "It's not
just for business anymore."

Charles Neuman
PTG Assoc.