Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 23:46:06 -0400

I thought I admitted to that error already, didn't I?  Sheesh, you are correct,
that is the way it should be.  I know that, I have been tuning for 35 years and
use that test all the time.  Do as I do, not as I tell you!

Good work straightening that out.  Well done.

"Lord, thank thee for these and thine other corrections^  :{ (penitent soul}