Hurricane Andrew piano?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 09:09:00 -0400

> -Yamaha 86 note piano with a 85 note keyboard.

I'm trying to picture this in my limited cranium. Is there a typo here, or
is my thinking just too traditional and restricted. Maybe I need to "free"
my mind. How is this possible. Please elaborate on what you have here Phil.

Sounds like we need to have a contest for the most horrible/junk piano in
existence that is still be played/used on a regular basis? Maybe three
catagories - Design garbage, Manufacturing/Material horrors, and Wear (worn
out, but still hanging on by a thread). Oh yeah, one more catagory, dear to
all our hearts (or bellies): "Rebuilt" monsters (this may likely be the most
entertaining)!

Terry Farrell