Hurricane Andrew piano?

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:11:01 -0400

> PS I'm sorry your hands hurt, but why did you continue to play for four
> hours?????

..because I was being paid to..

> -Yamaha 86 note piano with a 85 note keyboard.
>I'm trying to picture this in my limited cranium. Is there a typo here, or
>is my thinking just too traditional and restricted. Maybe I need to "free"
>my mind. How is this possible.

Picture a plate that has a stringing scale from A0 to A#7..that's 86
notes..the keyboard (you know, those black and white stick-looking things
that make the noise) stops at A7. Picture that.

>Sounds like we need to have a contest for the most horrible/junk piano >in
existence..snip..

That's not what I had in mind..my original post read:

>it's more me venting which appears to be deception to the
>general public:

Over anything else, this is what prompted me to write what I did. This
saddens me..it happens all over, in every profession. It doesn't have to.

I know.."buyer beware",

roo(k)