Hurricane Andrew piano?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 12:35:52 -0500

>Over anything else, this is what prompted me to write what I did. This
>saddens me..it happens all over, in every profession. It doesn't have to.
>
>I know.."buyer beware",
>
>roo(k)

Phil, Gina,
It sure shouldn't have to, but how many purchases have you lived to regret,
even after making every effort possible to become the expert necessary to
make the right decision from the sparse and contradictory information you
can drag from the chaos? We can do everything as right as possible under
the circumstances and still get burned. The buyer will always, that's
ALWAYS be ignorant of something they should know going in, and there will
always, that's ALWAYS be someone waiting under a nearby rock to cash in on
our ignorance if they get the chance.

Ron N