Haunted House....and cleaning fees

SimsPiano@AOL.COM SimsPiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 23:23:11 EDT

Thanks Greg,
Actually I did remove the fallboard, action, keys, etc.  But part of that
time was spent reattaching hammer springs (which took me a while to figure
out how to view them....I pulled  the adjacent hammers forward so I could
peek in there).  I also did get a little carried away trying to get every
little piece of dirt I could find.  I ended up charging for 1.5 hours in the
end.
Take care and thanks again,
Corey