Haunted House....and cleaning fees

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 09 Sep 2001 00:10:54 -0400

Corey,
    In light of this reply I might suggest that the customer should have been
told of the extra cost before you began. I was under the impression that all
your "cleaning" effort were necessary just to be able to tune the piano. It
doesn't seem that this was the case. It may help to always try and look at the
visit from the customers perspective. Would you feel better knowing the
refrigerator repairman was going to do all this extra stuff before he could even
begin to recharge the system with gas? If you would want to know if it were
yours, chances are they would too! Best wishes for all your future work!

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté