Killer Octave - Warranty Issue?

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:12:23 +0200

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

> Good discussion here huh?
>
> Copula things we need to keep in mind when decicing to "tell the customer" or
> not.............
> First thing we have to do is determine who the customer is. Is it the dealer
> or the consumer?
>  If 'your' customer is the dealer than any comments to the 'consumer' other
> than what is needed, for you to do what you were hired to do, are probably
> out of line.

Now THIS is a great point. Frought with potential difficulties relating to ones
concious, but it takes the whole disscussion off in a whole new direction really.
Good point and nice following comments... I am sure there is much much more we
can say here pertaining to tech /customer relations when the customer is the
dealer.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.