Comparison of Pocket PCs for tuning

Mark Story mstory@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:08:07 -0700

I have a Casio Cassiopeia EM-500 and have tried the Pocket TuneLab demo and
it works like a charm. If you are looking at the Cassiopeia, you should buy
the E-125 which uses Compact Flash cards and has standard 32mb internal RAM
rather than 16mb for the EM-500. When I bought my unit there was $100 price
difference between the two, but now are priced the same - $399.95,
significantly less than the iPAQ. You can get more info here -
https://www.casio.com/personalpcs/ .

Mark Story. RPT
Eastern Washington University
Cheney, Washington