Computer Player Systems

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:30:50 -0400

They all have their pluses and minuses, in my opinion..I would suggest that,
while the action is out and being modified, that this is the time to do some
voicing down of the hammers.."it's too loud" is the single most common
complaint that I hear, and it doesn't matter if it's a Piano Disc or a
PianoMation or a whatever. Most people want their player to be a radio, and
it's just not feasible.

As far the actual player, I am most familiar with the QRS-type
systems(ConcertMaster and PianoMation). I was familiar with PianoDisc at one
time, and found their software options superior to the QRS systems..but
then..in my opinion, if any system is properly installed, the software
options aren't as important..again, this is my opinion.

I live literally down the street from QRS Blvd., but if any system is
properly installed, it doesn't matter what the logo says on the controller.

Your mileage may vary, but not by much..
roo(k)