Computer Player Systems

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:16:52 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/01 6:10:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
JTTUNER@webtv.net writes:

> I have a customer who owns a Steinway A (l940) and would like to have
> one of the computer player systems installed.  He asked me which one
> would be best and I was unable to answer his question (QRS, Pianodisk,
> etc.).  Can someone advise?  Thanks
>

>From what I have been told, Pianodisc is a better system than Pianomation,
made by QRS. The other system, Concertmaster, by Baldwin, can only be
installed on a Baldwin piano. (There is nothing physically preventing this,
but rather a company policy. They won't sell the unit if they know it will be
installed in a piano other than a Baldwin.)

Willem