Bridge Repairs ?

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:43:31 -0500

Hey Ron, they are a great idea, for every one installed they sold 1000.
   Funny you should mention estates,  a widow came into the store with a
box of spare parts and said I was the the only person she could think of
that would use the spares..  One box each of these critters, One box of
hammer shank sleeves.  One bottle of pin block dope.  One box of tuning pin
sleeves. Several boxes of vertical wippens with assorted abstracts.  And
yes sound board toggles.
Then she said that about $100 would seem fair.  I never had the heart to
tell her that none of what she had was of value to me.
A fool and his money is easy parted.
Roger

>Ric,
>Oh yes, these little wonders have been around for many many many years.
Almost