terrorists (off topic)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:15:29 EDT

May the leaders of our country be wise and diligent in reacting to this
unprecedented attack on our country.
 While I know that the thoughts and prayers of most of those around the world
will be with those directly affected by loss of life and injury, as are mine,
I also hope that the leaders of nations around the world are supported by
those same thoughts and prayers.
 I also hope that any retribution taken on those responsible be swift,
contained and complete.
 I pray that America will have the stength to do what must be done in the
days ahead.
Jim Bryant (FL)