Tuning Evaluation was Tuneoff

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:29:11 +0200

I aggree David. In fact I would think a testing procedure for tuning
exams could be rather easily constructed along these lines. Such a test
would be much much easier to administer. No master tuning would be
necessary for one thing. That would mean you wouldnt really need more
then one person to set up and administer the test. Aural verification
could be included and part of CTE training and required qualifications
could be an expanded demonstratable knowledge of such.... Just a
thought..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.